Fluffy Lemon Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 3 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece equals 277 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Pudding Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.