Fluffy Lemon Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 3 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece: 277 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Pudding Dessert
"Great recipe for summer dessert. Cool, Refreshing and easy to make."
"Light and sinful. I had this over 7/4 and it was surprisingly light, delicately sweet and the crust needs tweaking, much to dense. All together - delicious."
"[quote user="LLBori68"]What is the definition of soft -set?[/quote]Soft set is almost set. So the pudding is really thick. It's been my experience with instant puddings that you really have to beat them, I tend to use my hand blender or mixer for the best results."
"I tried to make this recipe, I followed the recipe step by step. But the milk and the pudding never soft-set. I tried everything to make it set. What is the definition of soft -set?"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.