Fluffy Lemon Pie
“This pie takes minutes to prepare and is the perfect light dessert," writes Carolyn Bauers from Norfolk, Virginia. "I make it often since my husband loves it and we both need to watch our fat and cholesterol intake. My son, who's diabetic, just loves the tangy, lemon flavor.”
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk
- and pudding mixture for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes (pudding
- will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread into crust. Top with
- remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until
- set. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with Crystal Light Drink Mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 189 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.