“This pie takes minutes to prepare and is the perfect light dessert," writes Carolyn Bauers from Norfolk, Virginia. "I make it often since my husband loves it and we both need to watch our fat and cholesterol intake. My son, who's diabetic, just loves the tangy, lemon flavor.”
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixture for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes (pudding will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Lemon Pie in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p14
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review