- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixture for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes (pudding will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Pie
Sort By :
"This pie couldn't be easier! I made it with lemon Crystal Light (adding a little more than the recipe called for based on other reviews). Delicious, light...a great summer time pie! I look forward to trying it with other Crystal Light flavors as well."
"good good pie"
"This pie is amazing! I have made it with other flavors of Crystal Light, and my favorite way to serve it is piped into the individual sized pie crusts. Guests are always impressed with this dessert!"
"This is an absolutely outstanding, quick & delicious recipe. Not to mention the reduced calorie content!"
"The first time I made this I had only cheap store brand whip topping on hand, it turned out great, the grand kids ate the whole pie. The second time I used store brand reduced fat topping and it did not set up as before. My third try will be with name brand topping. I also used 2 tsp of drink mix . Has anyone tried other flavors?"