Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie Recipe
You can't go wrong with this refreshing treat sent in my Mrs. C.G. Rowland. The Chattanooga, Tennessee reader simply mixes together three ingredients, puts the combination into a prepared crust and pops it in the refrigerator.
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve soft drink mix in milk; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 399 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC