Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve soft drink mix in milk; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 399 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (50g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.