You can't go wrong with this refreshing treat sent in my Mrs. C.G. Rowland. The Chattanooga, Tennessee reader simply mixes together three ingredients, puts the combination into a prepared crust and pops it in the refrigerator.
Recommended: Top 10 Pie Recipes
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve soft drink mix in milk; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p48
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review