For a taste of paradise, try this light and creamy confection. It's low in fat, sugar and fuss. Dessert doesn't get any easier! —Frances VanFossan, Warren, Michigan
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Key Lime Pie in Country Woman February/March 2008, p30
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review