- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Sort By :
"I've made this many times with different flavors of jello and yogurt, even mixing and matching like orange jello and lemon yogurt. No one even knows it's made with sugar free or reduced fat/sugar products. If you want to reduce the sugar, there are low sugar yogurts out there, even without aspartame.The one thing I never done yet is put it in a pie crust; I never saw the appeal of it in a pie. The filling is great as it's own thing: a fluffy, cool, and flavorful dessert."
"This recipe is so quick , easy & good.I have tried many flavor variationsraspberry yogurt & raspberry jellostrawberry yogurt & strawberry jelloIf you garnish it with fresh berries once it sets it looks really fancybut it is so quick & easy to makeIt tasted great in every flavor. Very light & fluffy YUM :o)In the future I am going to try coconut yogurt & pineapple jello .... Pina Colada Pie !"
"YUMMY- I made two pie's ,so simply and so good. I'm giving the other one to my sister in law for her family for Easter. Thank You, Lee-Ann Treacher"
"Very nice and very easy. Can also be modified using different flavors of jello & yogurt."
"I've made this pie twice, so easy to make and they came out flawless and scrumptious. My husband loves the recipe and so do I...this is a definite keeper and our families will be enjoying it in the future! I followed the recipe, but also added a little lime juice to increase the "tang factor.""