- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to complete dissolve. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
"You DO NOT have to use the same flavor jello as the yogurt. I really like raspberry yogurt with peach jello, for example. I usually use an Oreo crust with most of my pies just because I like the look and taste; and I always add plenty of fruit. Most of the time I will also use a juice or flavored iced tea in place of the water, but that does bring up the sugar count. LOVE these pies!"
"Seriously? This belongs in the Key Lime Hall of Shame."
"Great recipe ?? we used carb master yogurt to cut the carbs ? my daughter is a type 1 diabetic so we gotta watch those ?? anybody knocking this recipe or anything sugar free !!! Some people aren't as fortunate or have no choice with certain things ???? my daughter can still consume sugars etc and to be honest white bread would spike her more then a snicker bar lol contrary to belief..."
"So easy and delicious!"
"I've made this many times with different flavors of jello and yogurt, even mixing and matching like orange jello and lemon yogurt. No one even knows it's made with sugar free or reduced fat/sugar products. If you want to reduce the sugar, there are low sugar yogurts out there, even without aspartame.The one thing I never done yet is put it in a pie crust; I never saw the appeal of it in a pie. The filling is great as it's own thing: a fluffy, cool, and flavorful dessert."