- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Sort By :
Wonderful. I did make my own crust and used i/2 the sugar and 2 tsp. Stevia Sweetener. Yogurt. I used plain Greek Yogurt and put in 1/2 tsp. Vanilla, Stevia to taste and squeezed a fresh lime into it. It is to die for. I am making it a regular summer treat, Oh who am I kidding, year round treat.
I've made this for my diabetic husband and sons and everyone loves it! I make it with low fat and sugar free ingredients. No one at our church pitch-in knew it was diet and low-fat!
Very light and fluffy. Next time I am going to add cream cheese.
Loved it! I did not have key lime jello, so I used unflavored gelatin and substituted lime juice for the water. The pie was awesome. This will be a repeat at our house!
Yum, this pie reminds me of my childhood and eating ambrosia salad. I know our family and friends will enjoy it this year at Thanksgiving. I used a Pillsbury pie crust in place of the graham cracker crust. Thanks for sharing ;)
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Key Lime Pie Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >