- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Sort By :
"I recently came across this recipe and I am so glad I did! This key lime pie is absolutely delicious and refreshing! I have made it 3 times, each time changing it up a little. For example, even though I use the ingredients it calls for... the first time I used 2 containers of light yogurt w/ some fresh lime juice, the second time I used 1 light yogurt and 1 regular yogurt and this third time I used 1 light and 1 regular yogurt and again added fresh squeezed lime juice. I tasted it before pouring it into the crust and it was DELICIOUS! Third times a charm! It's just now setting in the refrigerator but I think from now on I will be adding lime juice b/c it enhances the flavors and makes it a bit more tangy. Yum!"
"Wonderful. I did make my own crust and used i/2 the sugar and 2 tsp. Stevia Sweetener. Yogurt. I used plain Greek Yogurt and put in 1/2 tsp. Vanilla, Stevia to taste and squeezed a fresh lime into it. It is to die for. I am making it a regular summer treat, Oh who am I kidding, year round treat."
"I've made this for my diabetic husband and sons and everyone loves it! I make it with low fat and sugar free ingredients. No one at our church pitch-in knew it was diet and low-fat!"
"Very light and fluffy. Next time I am going to add cream cheese."
"Loved it! I did not have key lime jello, so I used unflavored gelatin and substituted lime juice for the water. The pie was awesome. This will be a repeat at our house!"