Fluffy Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Ladle into mugs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Hot Chocolate(14)
Sort By :
Was very good. I added more cocoa too,1/2 tsp at time. My marshmallows didn't melt. I think to old. I will try again
This was very pleasant! I think next time I will add more cocoa to boost the chocolate flavor.
This was a great start for me to create my perfect cocoa. I couldn't give it 5 stars because I ended up changing quite a bit. But the idea of melting the marshmallows into the cocoa was great, and for that, 4 stars! Thanks!
made this in school for home ec and it turned out great my teacher added whipped cream (spray able), added crushed peppermint , and finally added a candy cane (peppermint) and it was AWESOME i highly recommend it!
Waaaay better than the packaged cocoa mix!
More Recipe Collections
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >