Fluffy Green Grape Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 108 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Green Grape Salad
"quick easy and tasty just what I look for!"
"This salad is known as Watergate salad in some places because it first appeared about the same time as the "scandal". A family favorite and very good way to satisfy your kids' sweet tooth cravings!"
"Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad."