Fluffy Green Grape Salad Recipe
I received this recipe from a cousin-in-law at a family reunion. Since then, I've brought it to many gatherings myself. We also like to eat it as a dessert.—Kelli Giffen, Barrie, Ontario
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:12-16 servings
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 108 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC