Fluffy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice in a small saucepan. Set pineapple aside. In a large saucepan, add sugar, flour, eggs, orange juice, lemon juice and oil. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute; remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pineapple, fruit cocktail, oranges and bananas. Fold in whipped cream and cooled sauce. Chill for several hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"My daughter loves this fruit salada so much, she wants this salada instead her birthday cake !"
"Easy and wonderful!! :-)"
"Very easy and very good!! :-)"
"Clipped this one out of a magazine and it always turns out perfect. I do my own combination of "canned fruit cocktail" with fresh fruit instead. Hope to see more reviews on this one. It's YUMMMMY!"