- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and flour. Gradually whisk in pineapple juice. Add butter. Cook and stir until butter is melted and mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Fold in whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Dip(1)
Sort By :
I love fruit and never thought it needed dipping. I was looking for something different and am glad I tried this. We had strawberries, apples and cantalope. The apples were the best with the dip. Would be great to make if your fruit isn't very sweet and your hate to throw it out. This is a mild pleasant dip that isn't real sweet. You can adjust that to your own taste.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >