Fluffy Fruit Delight Recipe
I came up with this dish by combining several different recipes. It's light and refreshing...just perfect for picnics and potlucks on hot summer days.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1/2 cup: 114 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Delight
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2009
"can you use any flavor of jello?thanks lisa"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC