Fluffy Fruit Delight
I came up with this dish by combining several different recipes. It's light and refreshing...just perfect for picnics and potlucks on hot summer days.
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit.
- Chill until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.