I came up with this dish by combining several different recipes. It's light and refreshing...just perfect for picnics and potlucks on hot summer days.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Fruit Delight in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p101
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review