- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Fruit Delight in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p101
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2009
"can you use any flavor of jello?thanks lisa"