- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain pineapple, setting the pineapple aside and adding juice to gelatin. Stir in cranberry sauce, lemon juice, peel and nutmeg. Chill until mixture thickens. Fold in sour cream, pineapple and pecans. Pour into a glass serving bowl or an oiled 9-cup mold. Chill until set, at least 2 hours. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Cranberry Mousse
Sort By :
"Yummy! I saw on some forums people asking if increasing strawberry to offset possible tartness was necessary. I don't think so, it's nicely balanced as is! Will make again :)"
"I have been searching for gelatin moose recipes that do NOT contain Cool Whip.here is a delightful one. wonderful mouth feel and taste."