Fluffy Cranberry Cheese Pie Recipe
This pie has a light texture and zippy flavor that matches its vibrant color. It's festive for the holidays or anytime, and easy because you make it ahead.
- CRANBERRY TOPPING
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1. In a bowl, combine gelatin and sugar; set aside. In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil. Remove from the heat and pour over gelatin mixture, stirring to dissolve. Stir in the cranberry sauce. Chill until slightly thickened. Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread evenly into pie shell. Beat cranberry topping until frothy; pour over filling. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 326 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Cranberry Cheese Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC