Fluffy Cocoa Tarts
You can't go wrong with these cute tarts with their chocolaty whipped filling. They're so yummy that you'll want to split the third one between the two of you! “This recipe is as easy as it is delicious,” notes Tina Wooten of Brandon, Florida.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 teaspoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and
- lemon juice until smooth. Stir in cocoa mix. Fold in whipped
- Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 327 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.