Fluffy Cocoa Tarts Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 teaspoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in cocoa mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 327 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.