Fluffy Cocoa Tarts Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 teaspoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in cocoa mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Cocoa Tarts in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p59
Reviews for Fluffy Cocoa Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review