You can't go wrong with these cute tarts with their chocolaty whipped filling. They're so yummy that you'll want to split the third one between the two of you! “This recipe is as easy as it is delicious,” notes Tina Wooten of Brandon, Florida.
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 teaspoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in cocoa mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Cocoa Tarts in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p59
Reviews for Fluffy Cocoa Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review