Fluffy Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups miniature milk chocolate kisses
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- 2. Spread half of the chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 359 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Chocolate Pie
"This was one of the first recipes I made from Taste Of Home and although I enjoyed it, I feel the measuring printed was wrong. The chocolate overpowered everything else, from the picture that comes along with the recipe, and what came out that I made, looked totally different, and I followed every step. If I decide to make it again, I'll definitely fix the measurements on my own!"
"I used only a cup of mini kisses, and then 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chips. This way, it wasn't too sweet. I also used a chocolate graham crust. Very good, but hard to get an even texture."