Kids simply love this pie. And because it's so incredibly easy to make, you can let them help. —Wanda Lois Lewis, Springfield, Kentucky
- 2-1/2 cups miniature milk chocolate kisses
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Spread half of the chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Chocolate Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p11
Reviews for Fluffy Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review