- 2-1/2 cups miniature milk chocolate kisses
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Spread half of the chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Chocolate Pie(5)
Sort By :
This was one of the first recipes I made from Taste Of Home and although I enjoyed it, I feel the measuring printed was wrong. The chocolate overpowered everything else, from the picture that comes along with the recipe, and what came out that I made, looked totally different, and I followed every step. If I decide to make it again, I'll definitely fix the measurements on my own!
I used only a cup of mini kisses, and then 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chips. This way, it wasn't too sweet. I also used a chocolate graham crust. Very good, but hard to get an even texture.
This was an excellent pie and so easy to make. LOVE the chocolate and the peanut buter cups.
I agree VERY chocolatey & I love chocolate far too sweet! I will try with less chocolate before I throw the recipe. Very easy to make!
WAY too much chocolate. Was there a typographical error in the amount of miniature milk chocolate kisses? If I make this recipe again, I may use only 1-1/2 cups of the kisses.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >