- 2-1/2 cups miniature milk chocolate kisses
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Spread half of the chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Chocolate Pie
Sort By :
"This was one of the first recipes I made from Taste Of Home and although I enjoyed it, I feel the measuring printed was wrong. The chocolate overpowered everything else, from the picture that comes along with the recipe, and what came out that I made, looked totally different, and I followed every step. If I decide to make it again, I'll definitely fix the measurements on my own!"
"I used only a cup of mini kisses, and then 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chips. This way, it wasn't too sweet. I also used a chocolate graham crust. Very good, but hard to get an even texture."
"This was an excellent pie and so easy to make. LOVE the chocolate and the peanut buter cups."
"I agree VERY chocolatey & I love chocolate far too sweet! I will try with less chocolate before I throw the recipe. Very easy to make!"
"WAY too much chocolate. Was there a typographical error in the amount of miniature milk chocolate kisses? If I make this recipe again, I may use only 1-1/2 cups of the kisses."