Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese. Add marshmallow mixture; beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- 4. Spoon cream cheese filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 280 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert
"I am looking forward to making this dessert, it reminds me of a cheese cake that i used to get at woolworth's dime store years ago."
" Sounds yummy!Thanks!:)Ellen
"Very good, instead of putting the dessert in a 13x9 dish, i put it into the pie pan, worked great!"