Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
In Bethalto, Illinois, Rhonda Miller prepares a light, creamy filling with mild citrus flavor, then spoons it over a simple vanilla wafer crust. The yummy result makes an appealing ending to a summer meal.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese. Add marshmallow mixture; beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- 4. Spoon cream cheese filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 280 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2010
" Sounds yummy!Thanks!:)Ellen
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC