Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese. Add marshmallow mixture; beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Combine wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- 4. Spoon cream cheese filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 280 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fluffy Cheesecake Dessert
"I am looking forward to making this dessert, it reminds me of a cheese cake that i used to get at woolworth's dime store years ago."
" Sounds yummy!Thanks!:)Ellen
"Very good, instead of putting the dessert in a 13x9 dish, i put it into the pie pan, worked great!"