- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3 medium tart apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla until smooth; fold in marshmallow creme. Cut apples vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; toss apples in lemon juice mixture. Drain.
- Using Halloween cutters, cut out the center of each slice. Serve apple slices and cutouts with dip. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip
Sort By :
"I prefer a Gala apple or Honey Crisp to the Granny Smith. I sprinkle the top with toasted pecans and toffee bits. My friends couldn't keep away from this. Also I soaked the apples in Sprite instead of the lemon juice."
"We loved this dip with Granny Smith apples and will definitely make again. Next time, though, I will use pineapple juice instead of lemon juice. You could taste the lemon juice a little and it was too sour against the sweet dip. Pineapple juice will prevent the apples from turning brown and hopefully not compete with the dip."
"There were 3 of us and no one liked this much. Strangely too sweet and I LOVE sweet! Won't be making again."
"I made this to take to our bible study group on Sunday and got huge raves and have shared the recipe with two others already. Am planning to make it again for a function we are going to next weekend. So EZ and Yummy!"
"This dip is awesome. My grandkids, whole family for that matter, love this dip. We also dip banana slices, strawberries and grapes in this great dip."