Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3 medium tart apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla until smooth; fold in marshmallow creme. Cut apples vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; toss apples in lemon juice mixture. Drain.
- Using Halloween cutters, cut out the center of each slice. Serve apple slices and cutouts with dip. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip(22)
Sort By :
This dip is so good, perfect pair with apples. Very light texture, very sweet and rich. I have to admit it was so good I could have just ate it with a spoon! :)
I added 2 T. finely chopped and lightly toasted walnuts..
This is a huge hit with everyone, kids and adults alike. It is so sweet and creamy and can me used for dipping anything for apples to spread on graham crackers. I will make this again and again!
Haven't tried yet, but looks yummy!
to DAWSON1457 the apples are cut vertically , off the sides not through the middle.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >