Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip
This sweet, smooth and fluffy dip is really a crowd-pleaser. Be careful—it's so good that you won't want to stop eating it! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3 medium tart apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping
- and vanilla until smooth; fold in marshmallow creme. Cut apples
- vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; toss apples in lemon
- juice mixture. Drain.
- Using Halloween cutters, cut out the center of each slice. Serve
- apple slices and cutouts with dip. Yield: 2 cups.