Fluffy Biscuit Muffins
THESE BISCUITS are simple to make and have a wonderful aroma when baking!
This particular recipe is one of my husband's favorites - and biscuits were a steady diet in the Southern household where he grew up.
The muffin shape makes them a bit different.
-Virginia Foster, Paducah, Kentucky
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a bowl, cut flour and mayonnaise together until mixture resembles
- coarse crumbs. Add milk; stir just until mixed. Spoon into four
- greased muffin cups. Bake at 425° for 14-16 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Yield: 4 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.