- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Fluffy Apple Dip
Sort By :
"Yummy recipes.... There are so many that I can't wait to try"
"Oh man!! I love love love this dip! It will make your tongue slap your brains out!!"
"Very simple and very delicious. Made it for an apple themed eat day at work and it was gone before lunchtime! So so good!!!"
"Something a little different from the heavy pumpkin dip. Marshmallow nice change. Been asked to make it again for next party. Super quick great with apples that are in season right now."
"Big hit at a party last weekend. People were trying to figure out the ingredients and could only get the spice and cream cheese."