Our taste panel simply raved about this fast, fabulous dip! “It's a family favorite beginning with the fall apple harvest right through New Year's,” says Sharon Parks of Adair, Illinois. She uses red, green and yellow apples to make it more colorful.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Fluffy Apple Dip in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p27
Reviews for Fluffy Apple Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review