Fluffy Apple Dip Recipe
Our taste panel simply raved about this fast, fabulous dip! “It's a family favorite beginning with the fall apple harvest right through New Year's,” says Sharon Parks of Adair, Illinois. She uses red, green and yellow apples to make it more colorful.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup dip (calculated without apples) equals 194 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC