Fluffy Apple Dip Recipe
Our taste panel simply raved about this fast, fabulous dip! “It's a family favorite beginning with the fall apple harvest right through New Year's,” says Sharon Parks of Adair, Illinois. She uses red, green and yellow apples to make it more colorful.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup dip (calculated without apples) equals 194 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC