- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Fluffy Apple Dip
Sort By :
"Something a little different from the heavy pumpkin dip. Marshmallow nice change. Been asked to make it again for next party. Super quick great with apples that are in season right now."
"Big hit at a party last weekend. People were trying to figure out the ingredients and could only get the spice and cream cheese."
"Delicious!! Love the peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice flavors, perfect for fall apples. My picky daughter loved it too. Quick easy snack. Tasted great with bananas too! Marshmellow creme is going to have to become a staple on hand now too."
"I have been searching for this recipe for over ten years! I tasted it in TX, but the lady who had copied it otu of a magazine hadn't saved it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... IT IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!"