Fluffed Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1. Combine pineapple, cranberry sauce and oranges. Fold in whipped topping and peel. Serve on lettuce if desired. Just before serving, sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 14 servings (1/2 cup each).
1/2 cup: 138 calories, 5g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Fluffed Fruit Salad
"Great anytime of the year! This made a great after the Holdays dish. I made shortly after Christmas for a party. It was a hit , everyone was so happy to have something light and refreshing. Many choose to go back for seconds instead of heavy pie or cookies. This unexpected not-too-sweet hit will become part of our Holiday party menu."