I like this recipe since I can prepare it in advance when entertaining. Even people who don't care for cranberries usually like this treat.—Christine Halandras, Meeker, Colorado
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, cranberry sauce and oranges. Fold in whipped topping and peel. Serve on lettuce if desired. Garnish with pecans just before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Fruit Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p9
Reviews for Fluffed Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review