Flowers and Vines Cake
This any-occasion cake may look sophisticated, but it’s a cinch to prepare. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Red licorice twists
- Red shoestring licorice
- Jelly beans
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two
- greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Lightly press licorice twists around bottom edge of cake. Lightly
- press licorice and candies into cake forming flower and vine
- designs. Yield: 12 servings.