Flowerpot Dirt Cake Recipe
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 new flowerpot (8 x 10 inches)
- Silk flowers
- Candy gummy worms
- 1. In a food processor or blender, crush cookies until fine. Set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. In another bowl, mix pudding and milk until well blended. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. In the flowerpot, alternate layers of cookie crumbs and pudding mixture, ending with crumbs. Chill several hours or overnight. Decorate with silk flowers and gummy worms. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Flowerpot Dirt Cake
"I like to use chocolate pudding instead of vanilla. I make it during the Halloween party time so I make it a graveyard cake. Kids love it!!"
"I used Oreo pudding last Easter. I will make more this year because we ran out last year.It was very entertaining to see the looks on people's faces when my son started eating out of the centerpiece:)Liz"
"its really good with chocolate pudding instead of vanilla. Kat"