- 6 to 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup packed rose petals
- 1 cup nasturtium petals, if available
- 1 cup marigold blossoms, if available
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh lemon thyme
- 1/3 cup raspberry-flavored vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, toss greens, flowers and thyme. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients and shake well. Drizzle over salad; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Flower Garden Salad in Birds & Blooms April/May 1995, p55
Reviews for Flower Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review