- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- Red or yellow food coloring, optional
- OPTIONAL DECORATIONS:
- 24 large marshmallows
- Colored sugar
- Prepare and bake cake batter according to package directions for cupcakes; cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Pierce cupcake tops with fork. In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Spoon over cup cakes. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pans. Tint whipped topping with food color if desired; frost cupcakes.
- For BUNNYMALLOW decorations, slice each marshmallow into 5 rounds crosswise. Press one cut side of each slice into colored sugar. Arrange slices on cupcakes to resemble flower petals. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Flower Garden Cupcakes in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p72
Reviews for Flower Garden Cupcakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Cupcake Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >