Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
When my mother (who's now a great-grandmother) gave me this recipe about 15 years ago, I was skeptical, because it calls for only three ingredients and no flour. But since then I've never had a failure, and I make them all the time!
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Roll level tablespoons into
- balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 197 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.