Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Next time your family begs you for a homemade treat, don't fret! With only three ingredients, you can have a batch of these cookies baking in mere minutes.
39 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl,
- combine peanut butter and sugar; fold in egg whites. Drop by heaping
- teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Flatten
- slightly with a fork. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until
- set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 113 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.