- baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until outer edges are set
- (center will jiggle). Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of
- pan. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and
- rosemary just to a boil. Remove from the heat; discard rosemary.
- Pour cream over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool slightly,
- stirring occasionally. Pour over cake. Chill until set. Yield: 16
To Make Ahead: Cake can be made a day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 435 calories, 35 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.