- In a 10-in. ungreased nonstick skillet, cook each tortilla over
- medium-high heat for 30-45 seconds or until bubbles form. Turn
- tortilla, pressing bubbles down with a spatula. Cook about 30
- seconds longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10 tortillas (8
- inches each).
- To prepare spinach tortillas: In a blender, combine spinach and 1/3
- cup water; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, combine
- 2-1/2 cups tortilla mix and spinach mixture. Continue as directed
- for flour tortillas. Yield: 10 tortillas (8 inches each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.