- 8 flounder fillets (3 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- For each bundle, place two fillets on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (18 in. x 15 in.); sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Top with lemon slices, zucchini and tomatoes. Sprinkle with dill and basil.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Flounder Zucchini Bundles
Sort By :
This recipe was okay. The lemon was nice with the fish and veggies.
It was very light and would be a great hot weather dinner. I did one packet with salmon and one with flounder . Both turned out well. I thought the veggies tasted really nice and lemony - added in some thinly sliced yellow squash as well. I used fresh dill across the top but the dried basil. I didn't feel like the fish really got the basil/dill flavor but the lemon made it taste nice. Maybe next time I might dot the fish with a little butter as well. Solid but not spectacular. Overall thumbs up.
I used fresh herbs from our garden and it turned out really good. I used home grown zucchini & tomatoes and it was very tasty. My husband doesn't like tomatoes or zucchini so I omitted those from his packet. The flounder had a nice fresh taste. For sides I had red potatoes and corn on the cob. Best of all, it was easy to clean. We'll be having this again.