- celery and green pepper; saute until tender. Add shrimp; cook and
- stir until shrimp turn pink. Add broth, pimientos, Worcestershire
- sauce, dill, chives, salt and cayenne; heat through. Remove from
- heat; stir in bread crumbs.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup stuffing onto each fillet; roll up. Place seam
- side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter and
- lemon juice. Sprinkle with seasonings. Bake, uncovered, 20-25
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed flounder fillet equals 357 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.