Florida Orange Cake Recipe
This recipe is a perfect showcase for our Florida oranges, with juice in the cake and marmalade in the frosting. Everyone comments on how moist the cake is.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, orange juice, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in orange marmalade and confectioners' sugar. Spread over cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 361 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Florida Orange Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC