Floret Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2/3 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole cashews
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, onion, raisins and bacon. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with cashews just before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
F.Y.I.- The romance copy spells the contributor's name "Adell". Everywhere else it's spelled "Dell".
3/4 cup: 333 calories, 25g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.