- cheeses. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the long side
- topped with the vegetables; pinch seams and ends to seal. Brush top
- with melted butter. Carefully place seam side down on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 5 minutes. Slice with a serrated knife. Yield: 2 strudels (4-6
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 327 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.