This easy recipe makes a delicious breakfast or weeknight dinner using on-hand ingredients. For a heartier dish, add leftover chicken or shrimp.—Angela Buchanan, Longmont, CO
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; set aside. Arrange tomatoes in an 8-in. ovenproof skillet; sprinkle with basil and rosemary. Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into the pan; top with spinach. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
- Uncover skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Florentine Frittata for Two in Country Woman February/March 2010, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Florentine Frittata for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review