- 4 cups plus 2 tablespoons chilled lemon-lime soda, divided
- 12 lime slices
- Lime peel (about 6 inches)
- Pour 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda into 12 muffin cups; freeze until solid. On a work surface, cut lime slices into quarters. Rotate each quarter slice clockwise until one end of outer edge touches the center; place over frozen soda.
- To make a stem, cut the lime peel into 1/2-in. pieces. Place at one corner of clover. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Slowly pour remaining soda into cups until lime is almost covered. Freeze until solid. Yield: 12 clover cubes.
Reviews forFloating Four-Leaf Clovers
"I love this! I will probably make it for each of my St Patty's dinners."
"erin07 - These are called "four-leaf clovers" as in "lucky four-leaf clovers" not as in shamrocks; and as everyone knows, clover only has three leaves, but if you find one with four leaves it's lucky. Also, these are cute no matter what you call them."
"Irish Shamrocks have only THREE leaves, not four as in a clover!!! Shame on you."