Flavorful Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
It's hard to believe that the flavorful sauce for these tender pork chops calls for only a handful of items. "They're nice enough for company," says Deborah Anderson of Spooner Wisconsin.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (1/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, honey and soy sauce. Brush
- over both sides of pork. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes
- on each side, or until a meat thermometer reaches 145°. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 pork chops equals 367 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 45 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now