- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes (about 4 medium)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, rice, tomatoes, onions, celery, spinach and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Flavorful Rice Salad
Sort By :
This was surprisingly tasty! It went pretty quick at my house and found it to be a great change of pace from mayo based cold salads.
I love this salad, and so does my family. I make it with Ken's Steakhouse Zesty italian dressing, and maybe a little extra spinach. Delicious.
This salad is WONDERFUL!! Every time I make it I have a hard time not eating it all myself.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Salad Recipes >
- Salads >